- Financing Margin – Up to 100%* of coursework fee +5% of Takaful coverage
- Financing Tenure
- Minimum: 5 Years
- 20 Years or up to age of 65, whichever is lower
- Financing Amount – Up to RM400,000 (Note: Maximum facility amount of RM600,000 is eligible for Medical, Engineering, and Pilot courses only)
- Collateral – Collateral may be required either fully or partially secured
- Financing Your Academic Future – Financial assistance for qualified individuals or selected University or College to cover their education programme.
- Shariah-Compliant Financing – Based on the Shariah concept of Ijarah of usufruct concept (leasing).
- No Early Settlement Fee – No fee is imposed for early settlement.
- Guarantor or Collateral – No guarantor is required. However, collateral may be required either fully or partially secured.
- Ceiling Rate – Get protected against a higher rate by the profit rate capped at 15% per annum.
- Takaful Coverage – Group Credit Family Takaful (GCFT) is highly encouraged to be taken by both applicant and joint applicant to ensure that you and your family are protected.
- Malaysia citizen aged 18 and up to 45 years old.
- Open to Foundation, Certificate, Pre-University (e.g. A-Level), Diploma, Degree, and Postgraduate program (Master’s Degree and Doctorates) and Professional Courses for students of appointed universities/colleges.
- Requires the parents, spouse, siblings, or non-immediate family members to jointly apply with the student as joint applicants.
Joint Applicant Eligibility
- Malaysia citizen aged 21 years old and above.
- Minimum monthly income of RM5,000.
- If the minimum monthly income is unable to meet, a minimum of two (2) joint applicants with minimum income of RM3,000 per month per joint applicant is required.
For more information, kindly refer to Affin Education Financing I
*Terms and Conditions apply.