Be Part of the IUKL Family
Begin a rewarding and challenging career in an exciting and constantly evolving organization, Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL). With our recently awarded full-fledged university status, we are constantly moving forward. As the only Infrastructure University in Malaysia, we invite exceptionally qualified and ambitious individuals to join us in achieving our long-term ambitions. We welcome talent from diverse backgrounds and cultures to join our team.
- To teach undergraduate students in related fields.
- Responsible for all teaching and learning related tasks.
- Involve in related administrative tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting (PhD holder is preferred)
- Candidate with teaching experience is an advantage.
- Passionate about teaching, responsible and reliable.
- To carry out research, teaching and administrative work within the faculty scope.
- To teach in the areas assigned by the Head of Programme.
- To participate in institutional development.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, schemes of work as well as monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessment.
- To contribute to the department, faculty, working groups or committees as requested by the Head of Programme/Dean.
- To continuously maintain professional development.
- Candidates must possess at least a Master’s Degree in Sport Management or its sub-disciplines.
- Candidates with a minimum of one or two (2) years of lecturing experience in the related field is preferable.
- Possess good command of English and demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants are invited to submit a complete resume and cover letter stating the position applied for, working experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and contact number together with recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to: [email protected], phone no: 03-87383220
Human resource Department,
2nd Floor, Corporate Block, Unipark Suria,
43000 Kajang, Selangor,