What is this scholarship about?
IUKL Cares! We practise what we preach, hence we are giving 20% off on the total tuition fee for international students to ease their financial burden as well as to give them the opportunity to pursue and obtain tertiary education from an internationally recognized institution.
Who’s eligible for the scholarship?
- The scholarship is meant for International Students.
- This scholarship is open to all prospective students (Diploma & Degree only) as long as they meet the minimum entry requirement for the respective programme to be enrolled in.
- Students enrolled for the September/October 2021 intake onwards are eligible.
How does the Scholarship work?
- All international candidates (Diploma & Degree only) that meet the minimum entry requirements will be entitled to receive the Covid Relief Scholarship.
- The scholarship covers only 20% of the enrolled students’ entire course of study tuition fee and is subjected to the terms and conditions.
- The Covid Relief Scholarship covers the Diploma & Degree programme only.
- The students will receive the 20% scholarship from the first semester itself.
- In order for the students to maintain the scholarship, they must fulfil certain terms and condition.
What else do you need to know? (the T&C)
- The scholarship is to reduce the tuition fees for the whole programme of study.
- Students in this scheme must maintain CGPA 3.00 and above for every semester.
- Students must be registered every semester without any postponement.
- Students must register within the “Add and Drop” period throughout their course of study. No late registration.
- Students must register for a minimum of six (6) credit hours for the short semester and minimum twelve (12) credit hours for the long semester.
- Students must be free from any disciplinary case throughout their course of study.
- Students must have at least 80% class attendance for every course in the semester concerned.
- Students are required to pay the semester fees based on the minimum payment upon registration for new semester. The balance fee will be calculated after the total credits taken are confirmed.
- Internship/Industrial Training credit hour fee is not covered by the scholarship. Students undergoing internship/industrial training in a specific semester will not be covered by the scholarship in that semester.
- If the student does not fulfil terms number 2 to 8 as stated above, the scholarship will be revoked.
- Once the scholarship is revoked, the student has to pay the normal fee as he is not entitled for the Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW).
- IUKL reserves the right to revoke this scholarship scheme and/or amend the policy and other related policies without prior notice.