ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME
This programme is specially designed for you to learn the secret of successful business management. You can pursue the programme as a full or part-time student and organise your study plans with ease. The MBA can strengthen your career path and achievements in your future.
Our MBA offers six major specialisations:
- Finance & Banking
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
What will I experience if I pursue this programme?
- You will have the opportunity to acquire an in-depth knowledge in the respective fields through real business scenarios.
- Lectures teaching MBA are experienced professionals including industry experts who will share real business problems through case studies, guest speakers or professional talks and group/team discussions as well as
activities outside the classroom.
- You will be involved in activities related to community service to understand the need for giving back to society.
What can I do after getting my MBA?
Corporate recruiters in both the public and private sector will employ you based on your strong work history, communication skills, and proven technical and quantitative sides of business.
As the market is flooded with business graduates, MBA graduates stand a better chance of employability.
What makes our MBA stand out?
- The ‘Learn and Earn Concept', especially for working adults to upgrade their career advancement to a higher level without losing their seniority in the current organization.
- Helps you develop your networking skills with fellow students from foreign countries as we have more than 40 different nationalities here.
- Creates a reputation while you are studying in IUKL by developing networking skills for your potential careers in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Human Resource Management, Management, Marketing or Project Management.
- Build your Social Skills, Networking Skills, Environmental and Awareness Skills for your potential careers in profit / non-profit and international business.
Is it worth getting an MBA?
Most employers grant benefits above and beyond annual earnings to MBA graduates. The benefits package could include performance-based bonuses, stock options or purchase plan, profit sharing and tuition reimbursement.
Remember that an MBA can take you in many directions. YOU can also create job opportunities for others with your successful business venture.
CHECK IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with a CGPA of 2.50 and above from any institution of higher learning recognized by the Malaysian government OR other qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL.
- Applicants with CGPA below 2.50 may apply to the programme, subject to a minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant fields.
- For local Applicants, Credit in Bahasa Inggeris during SPM or score BAND 3 in MUET.
- International Applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 537 OR IELTS 6.0 OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT|
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Core Subjects (18 credits)
Managerial Economics, Accounting for Managers, Statistics for Business Decision Making, Marketing Management, Strategic Management, Human Resource Management
Elective courses (6 credits, choose any 2):
Organizational Behavior, Financial Management, E-Commerce & Information Technology, Business Legal Environment & Ethics
Specialisation Courses (12 credits, choose 4):
Accounting Courses: Seminar in Accounting Theory, Financial Statement Analysis, Contemporary Issues in International Accounting, Forensic Accounting
Banking and Finance Courses: International Finance, Investment and Commercial Baking, Financial Risk Management, Investment and Portfolio Management, Islamic Financial System
Human Resource Management Courses: Employee Recruitment and Selection, Employee Training and Development, International Human Resource Management, Current Issues in Human Resource Management
Management Courses: International Business, Quality and Change Management, Managing Creativity and Innovation, Entrepreneurship
Marketing Courses: Electronic Marketing, Global marketing, Strategic Marketing, Strategic Brand Management, Applied Marketing Research
Project Management Courses: Value Engineering, Tendering and Procurement Management, Risk management, Construction Safety and Health
Project Paper (6 credits)
Programme Learning Outcome
|PLO1||Demonstrate originality and independence in undertaking critical evaluation of information, concepts, theories, methods and practices in the various functional areas of business (Knowledge)|
|PLO2||Apply practical skills, tools, methods, and research or investigation techniques which are informed by knowledge at its forefront within business environments (Practical Skill)|
|PLO3||Integrate social skills, sense of responsibility and ethical considerations in providing solutions to complex issues within business environments. (Social Skill and Responsibility)|
|PLO4||Exhibit ethical and professional conduct in undertaking tasks and functioning within business environments. (Value, Attitude and Professionalism)|
|PLO5||Demonstrate effective team, and communication skills in collaborating with people of diverse backgrounds in social and work environments (Communication, Leadership & Team Skill)|
|PLO6||Evaluate complex issues and provide solutions based on reliable methods and data within business environments. (Problem Solving & Scientific Skill)|
|PLO7||Demonstrate the skills and principles of lifelong learning in academic and career development within business environments. (Information Management & Lifelong Learning)|
|PLO8||Demonstrate managerial and entrepreneurship skills to assist and recognize the value of customers and prospects. (Managerial and Entrepreneurial Skill)|
HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO PAY
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM26,800.00|
|Caution Fee (Refundable)||RM1,500.00|
|International Student Administrative Fee||RM5,000.00|
|Visa Processing Fee||RM360.00/year|
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM35,100.00|