INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ELECTION DAY 2012/2013
1. All International students are eligible to be the candidates for the KLIUC Students’ Representative Council (for International Students) 2012/2013 session.
2. Interested students will have to fill up the nomination forms. Kindly refer to the following below for the forms:
- Student Affairs Division (Block 2)
- International Students Association members:
- Muhammad Sani Ya’u
- Nasser Mohammed Ahmed
- Azza Diea Eldin Mohamed
- He Jia Ying
3. The completed forms must be submitted to the Student Affairs Division on or before 29th June 2012 before 4.00pm (Attention: Mdm. Siti Belinda Hamid).
4. The nomination/dissolution day will be on 5th July 2012 (Thursday).
5. The election will be on 10th July 2012 (Tuesday).
6. Criteria for nomination:
- Registered students who are in the 2nd semester onwards (except for the final year students),
- A minimum CGPA of 2.500,
- Good disciplinary records and
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities.