Intakes: March, June, September / October
Mode of Study : Full Time
Duration : 2.5 Years
Credit Hour : 94
The Diploma in Visual and Interactive Media designed with the aims to produce skillful graduates in Visual and Interactive Media with added knowledge in entrepreneurial and technical skills, which will be able to get involved either in working environment or in pursuing their studies to bachelor degree. Students are encouraged to take internships to complement their educational experience.
- Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent with at least three (3) credits; OR
- Pass in recognized Creative Multimedia Certificate or equivalent; OR
- Pass in recognized related Technical / Vocational / Kemahiran Certificate (Level 3 KKM) or equivalent with at least one (1) credit in any subject and one (1) year relevant work experience or one (1) semester bridging programme; OR
- Any other recognized qualification equivalent to Malaysian Government.
- Produce creative industry professionals, who have the capacity, knowledge and skills to apply what they have learned, through modern and future technologies in the production of various forms of media on different platforms.
- Produce creative industry professionals, who have the ability to handle a variety of tasks within the entertainment and creative industries, including movies, games, music, TV and publishing industry, but also for more traditional industries.
- Produce creative industry professionals (strategic thinker), know the importance of actively getting involved and the value of transferable skills in preparation for a job in the industry.
Academic English, Multimedia Technology, Computer Architecture, Art and Design Practice, MPU(U1), Communication Skills in English 1, Experimental Media Design, Audio Design, Narrative Visual Media, MPU(U2), Interactive Scripting, Graphic Design Solutions, Interactive Visual Communication, MPU(U3)
Communication Skills in English II, Motion Graphic, 2D and 3D Animation, Design and Structured Development, Human Computer Interaction, MPU(U4), Digital Visual Concepts, Mobile Platform Development Environments, Web Content Management, Compositing and Post Production Techniques, IT Project, Production Process
Major Elective Subjects: IT Environment and Skills Sharing, Interactive Multimedia Authoring, Multimedia Delivery System
Free Elective Subjects: E-Commerce, Multimedia and Web Development, Mobile System & Software Development, Computer Ethics, 3D Modelling, Fundamental Mathematics
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM30,100.00|
|Caution Fee (Refundable)||RM1,500.00|
|International Student Administrative Fee||RM4,800.00|
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM39,300.00|
- Desktop Publisher
- Visual Development Artist
- Digital Painter
- Script writer
- Web Master
- Web Designer
- Storyboard Assistant
- Stop Motion Animator
- Compositing Artist
- Animation Director
- Flash Animator
- Art director
- Graphic Designer
- Character Animator
- Concept Artist
- Multimedia Editor
- Multimedia Artist
- Multimedia Designer
- Video and Audio Editor