The Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Built Environment programme is designed to provide students with a formal qualification in built environment at the master’s level. Through the programme, professionals and graduates would be equipped with technical knowledge and skill required in the Built Environment sector.
- Preparing students to be competent for research and development in specific areas of Built Environment.
- Development of students’ intellectual ability through research and successful application of advanced tools and techniques that will support their professional development.
- Flexibility of research projects: academics, professional, industrial, etc.
- The research project will be guided by an appointed supervisor.
- The student will be required to attend seminars in the research area.
- The student will be required to present and defend his/her research proposal at the end of his/her first quarter of study.
- The student is required to submit monthly progress reports to his/her supervisor. Periodic consultations will be arranged as set by the supervisor.
- The Postgraduate Studies Committee will review the performance of the student on a quarterly basis.
- Upon completion of his/her research, the student will present and defend his/her thesis.
- Geomatic Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Landscape Architecture
- Facilities Management
- Real Estate
OR any other relevant field in built environment.