ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Professional development at an advanced level within the area of Information Systems.
- Enhancement of skills and knowledge in Information Systems for professionals from all sectors.
- To provide specialisations gained through taught modules and as for research based dissertation, to prepare the candidates to be subject matter experts in the field of Information Systems.
- Most importantly, IUKL is well positioned to become the best university offering Infrastructure related research by virtue of it being the first and only Infrastructure University in Malaysia and the region as enshrined within the University Mission Statement “ IUKL strives for excellence in various fields of infrastructure by providing quality education, advanced knowledge, state-of-the-art technology and excellent professional services”, and establishment of the Center for Postgraduate Studies.
Graduates will have the following skills, knowledge, and values:
- Core knowledge of IS management and technology
- Integration of IS and business foundations
- Broad business and real world perspective
- Communication, interpersonal, and team skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Specific skills leading to a career
- This programme delivers you with a basic knowledge of the different components information systems which are essential in developing a particular business needs.
- It teaches the student to look from various perspectives in developing a business unit with technology support.
CHECK IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with a CGPA of 2.75 and above from any institution of higher learning recognized by the Malaysian government OR other qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL.
- Applicants with CGPA of 2.50 and above may apply to the programme subject to rigorous internal assessment process OR
- Applicants not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant field.
- International Applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 537 OR IELTS 6.0 OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English,
- For candidates without Computing Degree, prerequisite modules in computing must be offered to adequately prepare them for their advanced study.
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT|
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Core Subjects (40 credits)
Database Management, Management Information System, Organizational Behaviour, Marketing Management, Research Methodology, Project Management, System Development Methodologies, Enterprise Models, Elective 1, Elective 2, Project (10 credit hours)
Major Subjects - Choose 2 (6 credits)
Students are required to take any of TWO (2) additional electives courses from the following area of specialization:
Integrated Capstone, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship in IT, Business Intelligence
HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO PAY
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM28,100.00|
|Caution Fee (Refundable)||RM1,500.00|
|International Student Administrative Fee||RM5,000.00|
|Visa Processing Fee||RM360.00/year|
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM35,400.00|