Back to Campus
Assalamualaikum wrt. & Greetings
Please be informed that lectures will be conducted face to face starting from the June 2022 semester (Registration will commence from 15 June 2022). As such, IUKL would like to call back all our students to campus, except for students under the following criteria where students may continue learning from home and are not required to return to campus.
- Undergraduate students who are in their final semester. Classes will continue to be conducted online.
- Postgraduate students (optional). Classes will continue to be conducted online.
If you have any inquiries, please fill in the google form in the respective link below by 29 April 2022 and we will assist you accordingly:
For International students, please fill in the form at https://forms.gle/NriAHfk9JLUSMzpA9.
For Malaysian students, please fill the form at https://forms.gle/sszFdsuTgfziT4MY6.
For international students who will be returning to campus, please observe and adhere to the processes below:
- Students must apply for EMGS Travel Authorization through the EMGS portal.
- Students must wait for the approval from EMGS and IUKL (to verify in the portal). Both parties will approve via the EMGS portal.
- If the student’s origin country requires a SEV (Single Entry Visa) before entering Malaysia, the student must obtain approval from the Malaysian Embassy at their home country.
- Students must undergo a swab test two days prior to entering Malaysia.
- The process of approval is estimated between 1 month (minimum) to 1.5 months (max).
We wish you all the best in continuing your learning journey at IUKL. Take care and stay safe.
22 April 2022