The Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) in association with College of Science and Humanities – Department of Computer Science and Applications, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ramapuram Campus organized the 2nd International E-Conference: Research Essential in Machine Learning and Computational Intelligence-(ECREMLACI 2021) on 18th August 2021. There were 300 participants from Malaysia and India at the Inaugural Function which was conducted at 12.30 pm – 3.00 pm MYT.
ECREMLACI 2021 has been expanded to include interesting topics from across 4 pillars which explore the latest advancements in these domains worldwide:
- Machine Leaning/Artificial Intelligence /Deep Learning
- Distributed System and Cloud Computing
- Block Chain
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing
ECREMLACI 2021 received a total of 75 research articles with contribution from around 300 authors. Even after the last date for submission, we received enquiries for submission of articles.
The inaugural function was conducted in the presence of:
- Dr. R. Shivakumar, Chairman, SRM Group of Institutions Ramapuram & Trichy Campuses.
- The chief guests were;
- Dr. M. P. Poonia – Vice Chairman, AICTE
- Mr. Buddha Chandrasekhar- Chief Coordinating Officer, AICTE
- Dr.C.Sundar -Principal (S&H)
- Dr.J.Dhilipan – Vice Principal – Admin & HOD /MCA
- Dr.N.Sethuraman- Chief Director, SRMIST
- Dr N.Asokan -VP Academic (S&H)
- Associate Professor Ts. Dr. Kong Wei (FMASS) (Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic), IUKL)
- Assoc. Prof. Ir. Mohd Nasir Hussin- Dean-Faculty of Engineering, Science and Technology-Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
- Dean Research, SRMIST
- Dr V.Subbiah Bharathy Director, SRMIST
Professor Dato’ Dr Noor Inayah binti Ya’akub, IUKL President & Vice Chancellor was given the honour to deliver a special address during the inaugural session while Associate Professor Ts. Dr. Kong Wei (FMASS), Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) IUKL, and Prof. Ideris Zakaria (Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research), IUKL were given the honour to deliver a felicitation address during the gathering.
The Conference Proceedings was jointly released by Dr. R. Shivakumar and the chief guests of the function- Dr. M. P. Poonia, Mr. Buddha Chandrasekhar- Chief Coordinating Officer, AICTE
Keynote address was delivered by field experts:
- Mr. Sim Yee Wai, Professor & Deputy Dean, Faculty of Science and Technology, Quest International University, Perak, Malaysia.
- Dr. Karthikeyan Vaiapury, Scientist and Retail Research Vision Head, TCS Research and Innovation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited.
- Mr. Zolkipli Bin Meh, GM IT, SRT EON Security Services, Malaysia.
- Dr. G. Aghila, Registrar (i/c), National Institute of Technology, Pondicherry.
As per the panel member’s decision, the following papers were selected for the best paper award representing the three tracks.
- Track 1: Prioritization of Districts For COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
- Track 2: Machine Learning approach for Secured Database Management System
- Track 3: Development of Automated Email and Telegram Notification System Using Microprocessor Based Technology with Integration of Motion Detector and Raspberry Pi Camera by Fatin Faqihah binti Majid, Dr Sazwan Syafiq bin Mazlan, Norazlina Binti Mohamed from IUKL.