Zakat is one of the most important pillars of Islam which is mandatory for every Muslim who is financially stable.
Zakat is an act of worship which every Muslim should perform to help the underprivileged Muslims.
At IUKL, we provide “Bantuan Zakat” for the students who are in need.
- Malaysian Citizen
- IUKL student (studying full-time only)
- One application per semester
- Open to Diploma and Degree students (2nd semester and above)
- Dress according to Muslim ethics when visiting IUKL Zakat Office
- A copy of applicant’s IC
- A copy of applicant’s matric card
- A copy of applicant’s parents/guardians payslip or pension statement
- A copy of the latest exam results
- A copy of the latest registration slip
- A copy of the outstanding tuition fee statement (if applicable)
- A copy of certificate of conversion to Islam (for Muallaf/Converts)
- A copy of medical report from doctor / OKU Card (if applicable)
- A copy of police report (if any)
- A copy of parents/guardian’s death certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of marriage/divorce certificate (if any)
- A copy of industrial training letter (if any)
Types of Financial Assistance Provided
- Tuition fees
- Living cost
- Industrial training
- Emergency aid
- Muallaf/ Converts
All applications submitted must be:
- All documents or attachment verified by the Faculty’s Dean / Grade A Officer
- Forms must be submitted within the time stipulated by the Zakat Unit
Zakat Counter (near IUKL Mosque) Operation Hours
9am – 12.30pm
2pm – 4.30pm
For inquiries, please contact 03-8738 3388 ext 751 (Unit Zakat IUKL).