The Malaysian Government has initiated the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) to attract the best brain from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia. This is another effort from Malaysia Government to attract, motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad.
Talented international students with excellent academic records and co-curricular backgrounds can apply for MIS and further their studies in any selected and well-established Malaysian public and private universities.
This scholarship is divided into two categories of study:
- Post-doctoral Studies
For more information, please login to https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/biasiswa/
EPF members are eligible to make withdrawal from Account II to finance their studies or their children education at IUKL
How to Apply?
To apply for EPF withdrawal scheme, the member is required to get ready with the documents below:
- KWSP 9H (AHL) Application Form
- Letter of Acceptance from the University for the member of member’s children
- Letter of confirmation of registration from the University for the member of member’s children
- Letter of registration for subsequent years of study (for second year and following years)
- Letter of EPF withdrawal from the university
Zakat is one of the most important pillars of Islam which is mandatory for every Muslim who is financially stable.
Zakat is an act of worship which every Muslim should perform to help the underprivileged Muslims.
At IUKL, we provide “Bantuan Zakat” for the students who are in need.
- Malaysian Citizen
- IUKL student (studying full-time only)
- One application per semester
- Open to Diploma and Degree students (2nd semester and above)
- Dress according to Muslim ethics when visiting IUKL Zakat Office
- A copy of applicant’s IC
- A copy of applicant’s matric card
- A copy of applicant’s parents/guardians payslip or pension statement
- A copy of the latest exam results
- A copy of the latest registration slip
- A copy of the outstanding tuition fee statement (if applicable)
- A copy of certificate of conversion to Islam (for Muallaf/Converts)
- A copy of medical report from doctor / OKU Card (if applicable)
- A copy of police report (if any)
- A copy of parents/guardian’s death certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of marriage/divorce certificate (if any)
- A copy of industrial training letter (if any)
Types of Financial Assistance Provided
- Tuition fees
- Living cost
- Industrial training
- Emergency aid
- Muallaf/ Converts
All applications submitted must be:
- All documents or attachment verified by the Faculty’s Dean / Grade A Officer
- Forms must be submitted within the time stipulated by the Zakat Unit
Zakat Counter (near IUKL Mosque) Operation Hours
9am – 12.30pm
2pm – 4.30pm
For inquiries, please contact 03-8738 3388 ext 751 (Unit Zakat IUKL).