The promo is applicable to Malaysian students only.
Students should meet the minimum entry requirement for any of the selected foundation programme.
Students must pay a registration fee of RM1000. This is chargeable to students in the second semester of the foundation programme and is broken down into 2 payment terms:
- RM500 to be paid in the first week of the 2nd semester and;
- RM500 to be paid in the first week of the 3rd semester
(Based on the foundation programme academic calendar).
Terms & Conditions
- Students must complete the foundation programme within 1 year. Should students extend the foundation programme, additional fee of RM500 will be imposed on per semester basis.
- Tuition Fee Waiver is not in any way applicable to all students under the Free Foundation promo.
- Students that register through the Free Foundation promo are bounded by a Binding Agreement where the students must register into the bachelor programme of their interest in IUKL in the subsequent semester upon completion of their foundation programme.
- With the Binding Agreement signed, should the students wish to not pursue a bachelor programme in IUKL, the students may withdraw from the foundation programme in the first semester itself with ZERO charges imposed. However, if the students wish to withdraw in the second or third semester of the foundation programme, the students will be charged with the full fee of the foundation programme based on the number of semesters the students have completed in the foundation programme (excluding the first semester fee).
- If the students have completed the foundation programme but wishes to not progress into a bachelor programme in IUKL, the students are required to make a full payment of the total foundation programme fee during the university clearance process. Should these students fail to remit full payment of the total foundation programme fee, the students’ foundation certificate and transcripts will be held back by the university.
- If the students wish to withdraw during any of the semesters during the bachelor programme, the students will be charged the full fee of the bachelor programme based on the number of semesters the students have completed in the bachelor programme including the full fee for the foundation programme (including the first semester fee).
- Postponement of the registration into bachelor programme is subject to the management’s approval.
- Students that progress into a bachelor programme of their interest is entitled to receive the running promotion(s) for bachelor programmes of that intake.
Recipients will receive RM6000 rebate in the form of RM1000 vouchers to be used every semester for 6 semesters (RM1000/semester).
Terms & Conditions
- Students need to register every semester. Postponement of semester (rebate to be brought forward) is upon the management's approval.
- The RM6000 rebate covers Diploma and Bachelor programmes only.
This scheme is applicable to all Diploma and Bachelor programmes except Diploma in Architecture and Bachelor of Science (Architectural Studies).
Terms & Conditions
- The B4 Scheme covers all Malaysian students who fall under the B40 category.
- The B40 Scheme covers the students’ whole programme of study. IUKL will subsidize the balance tuition fee that is not covered by the full PTPTN loan amount.
- Students under the B40 category must provide documented proof of them being under the B40 category. Proof can be in the form of either BR1M receipt, BHS statement, or any equivalent document (upon the consideration of the Marketing & Communication recommendation).
- Students that have registered under the B40 Scheme is highly subjected to their PTPTN loan amount approval. Students that register under the B40 Scheme must receive full PTPTN loan amount. The full PTPTN loan amount is subjected to PTPTN’s cross checking with LHDN in determining the students’ status of B40. In any case where students did not manage to obtain the full PTPTN amount despite having to provide proof of B40 status, the students are fully responsible to cover the balance tuition fee on their own after the deduction of PTPTN loan and IUKL’s subsidy. Example:
Programme Tuition Fee: RM40,000 Full PTPTN amount: RM36,000 Students receive: RM34,000 IUKL’s subsidy: RM40,000 – RM36,000 = RM4,000 Tuition Fee that needs to be paid by students: RM36,000 – RM34,000 = RM2,000
- Students in this scheme must maintain GPA 2.000 and above for every long semester.
- Students must be registered every semester without any postponement.
- Students must register within the “Add and Drop” period throughout their course of study. No late registration.
- Students must register for a minimum of six (6) credit hours for the Short Semester and minimum twelve (12) credit hours for the long semester.
- Students must be free from any disciplinary case throughout their course of study.
- Students must achieve at least 80% class attendance for every course in the semester concerned.
- Students are required to make the miscellaneous fee payment for the new semester upon registration. In the case where students did not manage to obtain the full PTPTN loan amount, the students must make a minimum payment of RM1000 for every new semester registration until the balance tuition fee that needs to be covered by the students have been fully paid (miscellaneous fees to be paid latest 1 week before the exam period).
- If the students do not fulfil term number six (6) as stated above for any of their long semesters, the students will be fully responsible for their tuition fee payment of the following semester since PTPTN will not cover the students’ following semester tuition fee due to the unfulfillment of the GPA requirement.
- IUKL reserves the rights to revoke this B40 scheme and/or amend the policy and all other related policies without prior notice.