Master in Electronics Engineering, MEE (by Mixed-mode) programme provides the candidate with a good understanding of the techniques and issues in electronics engineering field. A combination of lectures, coursework and research enables the candidate to be exposed to advanced technical knowledge and skills in finding practical and scientific solution to meet the needs and changes of the current engineering problems.
Career opportunities exist for a wide range of organizations including manufacturing companies, research organizations, academic institutions, energy agencies, state and federal governments and local authorities.
Duration of Study
Full time : 1 ½ – 2 years
Part time : 3 – 4 years
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field with a CGPA of 2.75 and above from IUKL or any institutions of higher learning accredited by the government, OR other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL
- A Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of 2.50 and above may apply to the programme pending internal assessment by the faculty
- A Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of 2.00 and above may apply to the programme subject to minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant field
- For local applicant, sufficient mastery of the English language to satisfactorily complete the course
- International applicants who originate from a country where English is the native language; OR are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 OR IELTS 6.0.; OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.
- To provide students with knowledge of advance techniques, skills and issues in electronics engineering field.
- Develop student's ability to learn new discovery in electronics engineering as they developed.
- Experience of the industry standard tools used in electronics industry to make them attractive candidates for employers throughout the field.
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Advanced DSP Techniques
- Microcontroller and Embedded System Design
- Advance VLSI Design and Algorithm
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Advance Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Engineering Ethics and Infrastructure
- Artificial Intelligent
- Advance Semiconductor Materials and Physics
- Advance Integrated Circuit Design
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM29,200.00|
|Caution Fee (Refundable)||RM1,500.00|
|International Student Administrative Fee||RM4,200.00|
|Medical Insurance||RM500.00/year||Medical Examination||RM250.00/year|
|Visa Processing Fee||RM381.60/year|
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM36,700.00|
Research in the Department of Electronics Engineering falls into four major areas:
1- Radio Frequency and Microwave Engineering: Microwave Circuits, Radar, Antennas and Propagation
2- Computer, Telecommunication Networks and Machine Vision
3- Microelectronics and Integrated Circuit Designs
4- Power Electronics