The corporate world evokes many unforeseen enigmatic scenarios. They are undeniably challenging, but once it has been mastered, great success follows. To achieve and enjoy the success, the Faculty of Business and Accounting, IUKL offers a specially designed Master of Business Administration programme in the areas of Accounting, Finance and Banking, Human Resource Management, Management, Marketing and Project Management. They share the secrets of successful business management. Undoubtedly this programme will strengthen your career path and achievements in your future business endeavors.
Duration of Study
Full time : 1 year
Part time : 2 – 3 years
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field with a CGPA of 2.50 and above from IUKL or any institutions of higher learning accredited by the government, OR other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL
- A Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA below 2.50 or its equivalent qualifications may apply to the programme, subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field
- For local applicants, sufficient mastery of the English language is required OR credit in Bahasa Inggeris during SPM or BAND 3 in MUET
- International applicants who originate from a country where English is the native language; OR are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 OR IELTS 6.0.; OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.
- The option of seven different subject major creates an opportunity for students to have in-depth mastery in their respective fields.
- The lecturers consist of experts who bring industry expertise that will enable the students to experience real business scenarios in classrooms.
- The programme is designed for students who would like to pursue their study on part-time and full-time basis to suit the need of every individual.
Core Subjects (18 credit hours)
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Statistics for Business Decision Making
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
Elective courses (6 credit hours, choose any 2):
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
- E-Commerce & Information Technology
- Business Legal Environment & Ethics
Specialisation Courses (12 credit hours, choose 4):
Accounting Courses: Seminar in Accounting Theory/Financial Statement Analysis/Contemporary Issues in International Accounting/Forensic Accounting
Banking and Finance Courses: International Finance/Investment and Commercial Baking/Financial Risk Management/Investment and Portfolio Management/Islamic Financial System
Human Resource Management Courses: Employee Recruitment and Selection/Employee Training and Development/International Human Resource Management/Current Issues in Human Resource Management
Management Courses: International Business/Quality and Change Management/Managing Creativity and Innovation/Entrepreneurship
Marketing Courses: Electronic Marketing/Global marketing/Strategic Marketing/Strategic Brand Management/Applied Marketing Research
Project Management Courses: Value Engineering/Tendering and Procurement Management/Risk management/Construction Safety and Health
Project Paper (6 credit hours)
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM28,800.00|
|Caution Fee (Refundable)||RM1,500.00|
|International Student Administrative Fee||RM5,000.00|
|Visa Processing Fee||RM381.60/year|
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM38,400.00|