This programme aims to develop and nurture research-oriented Information Technology professionals who are sensitive to the current global multicultural and multinational environment in the corporate world.
Duration of Study
Full Time : 3- 5 years
Part-Time : 4 – 8 years
- A Master’s Degree from any institution of higher learning recognized by the Malaysian government OR other qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL
- Candidate must have completed at least ONE (1) of their earlier degrees (Master or Bachelor) in Computing or related to computing
- Local Applicants need to have sufficient mastery of the English language to satisfactorily complete the course (where necessary candidates may be required to sit for an English Language Proficiency Test (EPT))
- International Applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 OR IELTS 6.0 OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English
- Deepen and extend knowledge and understanding of Information Technology in the international context.
- Increase expertise in key areas such as Information Technology, Computer Science, and Information System and to broaden the range of professional roles.
- Develop independent research skills and gain insight into Information Technology issues, trends and challenges in the global context.
- All Phd in IT students is required to take one core subject which is Advance Research Design which will equip them with the research skills.
- Upon completion of the subject, they are required to take any ONE of the elective subjects.
- Upon completing ONE core subject and ONE elective subject, they may proceed with a thesis.
- Advanced Research Design
Elective (Choose 1)
- Post-Doctoral Seminar/Advance Statics / Advanced Algorithm
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM30,500.00|
Medical Examination: RM265.00/year
|Caution Fee (Refundable)||RM1,500.00|
|International Student Administrative Fee||RM4,800.00|
|Visa Processing Fee||RM381.60/year|
|Total Fees (Approximate)||RM40,500.00|